What I'm Doing "Now"
A few things I'm up to right now:
- Doing lots of processing on some big life decisions coming up.
- Reading the John Adams biography by David McCullough. So good!
- Shooting a few weddings this spring and summer, which is always so fun!
- Spending time with the family as much as I can, while hustling as much as I can. The older you get, the more family is everything.
- Donating my 20th birthday to Charity: Water. See that here
- Working almost a full 40 hours a week at my day job here
- Preparing to start a web/branding consulting business soon
- Doing life!
It's a full life, but a good one.
"To me, busy is a word that means that I'm not in control of my time. I am."
Send me an email if you have any suggestions. I'm always over at firstname.lastname@example.org. I respond to all emails I get, especially if they are from cool people like you.