Why Write for Japhethmast.com?
You will make a difference in people’s lives
This is a blog dedicated to emotional health, personal growth, and doing what we were born to do. In essence, how to make life awesome. We provide practical information, resources and motivation, always in a transparent and authentic way, to help our readers make their lives better and do what they are called to do.
Find an audience for your work
Once your blog post is selected and published, it will be distributed to reach at least 100-250 people. This is done with a combination of email and social media marketing. A recent blog I wrote received over 1,800 reads on the website.
Promote your personal brand
You have the opportunity to promote your personal brand and work, provided it is relevant to our mission and done transparently. We allow you to write a quick bio about yourself that will appear below your article, where you can include a personal website link and your social media handles.
Contribute when you can
As a guest contributor, you’re the boss. You can contribute whenever you like, and there is no specific timeline for your articles.
- Recommended article length: 700 – 1000 words
- The topic must be related to emotional health or personal growth. Our core focus is on becoming the healthiest individuals we can be so that we can fulfill our destiny. We are especially interested in topics pertaining to emotional health, overcoming obstacles, fighting fear, coming alive, motivation or inspiration, and relationships.
- Our tone is positive and optimistic, but always real and never sugar-coating the reality of pain. We suggest you have a look at the content we publish to get a firm sense of our voice.
- Provide a clear takeaway with practical next steps for readers. Use headings, subheadings or lists to structure your writing.
- Your post should be original and distinct from articles already posted on japhethmast.com.
Note that your post may be edited to meet japhethmast.com's style and standards and improve search engine visibility, though we will make every reasonable attempt to respect the writer’s work and maintain the sense of your writing. Changes may be made to the title, text or any images provided.
How to submit?
Send your pitches with the article title and a one paragraph summary of the article, together with your full name, a short bio, and a headshot to email@example.com. You are also invited to include a personal website address and any social media handles you wish to have included along with your profile. We accept Google docs or Word documents.